CBSE Class X and XII Exams to Begin from 9th March 2017
- At the onset of new Year, the Chairman CBSE Shri R.K Chaturvedi and the staff covey their heartiest wishes to all the Principals, Teachers, Students and Parents for a successful year ahead.
- The annual examinations of class X and XII will be conducted by CBSE from 9th March 2017, in view of the state assembly elections being conducted in five states of Punjab, Goa, Manipur, Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh.
- The board has given careful consideration to the situation before postponing the exams by a week which will now allow the students to get more time for the preparation and ensure uninterrupted sequence of examinations.
- The board has made all possible efforts to maintain reasonable time gap between the major papers and also ensured that the students appearing for Joint Engineering Exam and upcoming National Eligibility cum Entrance Test complete the CBSE examinations ahead of these entrance exams.
- The annual exam result will be declared on time as the board has adopted several IT initiatives which will aid in faster result processing.
|Total Number of Candidates||1491371||1667573|
|Number of Centres||3742||3974|
|Number of Schools||15286||16354|
|Total Number of candidates||1065179||1098420|
|Number of Centres||3757||3503|
|Number of Schools||10093||10677|