CBSE Expression Series on Swami Vivekananda on Jan 12
As we march on the road ahead with a goal to develop our nation, it is time to remember all such great people who have contributed to the present day India. Swami Vivekananda (12th January 1863- 4th July 1902) was one such eminent scholar who tried to introduce the real India to his countrymen.
An avid reader himself, he brought an awakening in contemporary India by his thoughts on Education, Motivation, Dedication, Life-goal and Knowledge.
On the occasion of his birthday on 12th January, CBSE announces Expression Series on Swami Vivekananda on 12th January 2015.The details of the series are as follow:
- Interested students of classes VIII-XII may submit their essays (1000 words)/paintings/ poems in 22 scheduled languages and English.
- Date and time of submission: 12th January 2015 from 9.00 am to 5.30 pm.
- Mode of submission:
- i) online links (to be provided on 12th January 2015 on www.cbseacademic.in )
- ii) mobile phones (as per the details given in Annexure I and I A).
- Topics shall be announced one day in advance.
- Entries must be original.
- Winners shall be selected after plagiarism check of the entry submitted and a telephonic interaction.
- Best 36 entries shall be given a cash prize of Rs 2500/- and a certificate of merit. All participants with valid e-mail ID shall be given on online participation certificate.
In case of any query, you may call Dr.Praggya M.Singh, Joint Director at 011-23215130 or e-mail at [email protected]