CBSE inviting entries for Short Filmmaking Competition
In its attempt to stimulate students’ Creativity, Compassion, Critical Thinking, and cultivate an understanding of lives and experiences in other cultures, CBSE is focusing to promote awareness about culture and traditions of the people of North East India. The Board invites entries from the students of the schools affiliated to it for a Short Film Making Competition on “THE MARVELS OF NORTH EAST INDIA”. The short film can be in any of the 22 scheduled languages of India. Each entry must be accompanied by:
- Duly filled form in all respects in the enclosed format attached
- Appropriate clearances or certification of rights if required
- Letter of attestation from the school Principal
- One copy of the film on DVD video in .avi format.
- Films shot on mobiles phones are also acceptable.
- Selected entries will be notified and screened at a suitable platform.
Prizes for the selected entries
1st Prize – 10,000
2nd Prize – 7,500
3rd Prize – 5,000
All entries shall be sent in a CD to Shri Sandeep Sethi, Education Officer, 3rd Floor, Room No. 301, Shiksha Sadan, 17, Rouse Avenue, New Delhi- 110002 latest by 20th February, 2015. Kindly note that ‘No entry will be entertained after the due date’.
Topics for film entry:
- North East India- Land of Enormous Beauty
- Vibrant/ colorful festivals of North-East
- North East India Tourism -Travel Attractions
- Crafts of North-East
- Flora and Fauna of North-East
Time limit would be up to 05 minutes maximum for each of the categories. For detailed guidelines and entry form, kindly refer to the cbse website http://cbseacademic.in. In case of any query in this regard, feel free to contact at 011-23217128 or write mail to: [email protected]
As per circular no. Acad-10/2015