CBSE Schools can set their own Question Papers for Class 10 CCE
CCE Question Papers
Latest circular issued by CBSE states that the affiliated schools may set their own question papers but they have to send these papers to the board for prior approval.
The Board will be sending separate CDs containing Question Paper Banks for Classes IX & X and the school may:
- pick up one question paper for each subject, OR mix and match the paper by using different questions/sections from different sets of question papers and prepare a question paper based on Board’s sample paper, design and blue print, OR prepare their own question papers as per sample paper, design and blue print available on CBSE’s website (www.cbse.nic.in) .
- However, in case the school prepares its own question papers, the question papers and marking scheme so prepared should be emailed to the Board (email id: email@example.com) for verification wihin a week of conduct of the respective papers.
- For Class IX, the Board plans to dispatch the CDs containing question papers to all schools so as to reach by 20th February, 2011.
- For Class X, the Board plans to dispatch the CDs containing question papers to all schools so as to reach by 07th March, 2011.
- Every School, Sahodaya Clusters or City may design their own date sheet for Classes IX and X examination accordingly.
The schools need to take out the print of the desired question paper (refer para 5 above) and, thereafter, the required number of prints/copies may be made at the school level. These question papers must be kept carefully.
Tags: Question Paper 10 Class Latest, Malayalam X question paper SA1, malayalam sample question papers for class 10 sa 1 cbse cce, malayalam sahodya sample question paper sa1, malayalam sa1 sample paper class 10 according to cce, malayalam sa1 question paper for class 10, malayalam sa1 question paper, malayalam question papers new class10 sa1, malayalam question paper-10, malayalam question paper with markin scheme of cbse 10th sa1